Miles Loves Donuts
First, our studly mascot Miles The Pig wanted me to share his emotional poem with you:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I love donuts.
..Thank you Miles. Also, check out his shirt. Donors of The Monday Life now have the option to give to a certain fund (we have 7 funds). So if someone is not totally attached to a local children’s hospital, but they love dogs, they can give to pet therapy – and we’ll fund pet therapy projects for patients. COOL RIGHT?!!
So today, between your routine 3-hour workout and your nightly reading of all those “Will You Be My Valentine?” love letters (ughhh clingy girls riiiight?), SEND YOUR FRIEND A MESSAGE SUGGESTING THAT THEY DONATE TO ONE OF THESE FUNDS.
1. Art Therapy (for your artsy friend who makes your stick figure drawings look like…sadness)
2. Color. Light. (for your I-love-getting-up-early-all-the-time friend)
3. Massage Therapy (for you, because of that 3-hour workout)
4. Music Therapy (for your friend who thinks he’s a rapper)
5. Pet Therapy (for that girl you like, because girls love guys that love animals…I hope)
6. Technology & Support (for that dorky kid you made fun of in school, but now he drives a ferrari. still waiting on my ferrari.)
7. FUN (for everyone else)
HERE’S THE LINK: www.themondaylife.org/donate
Let’s bring happiness to a lot of people today.